CETA founded in Bergamo in 1947 by the Cesarini and Tacchio families (CE-TA) made a significant contribution to post-war Italy with its scaffolding systems.
At the beginning of the 1960s, it developed its division for stands and stages for sport and entertainment.
In the 1990s, it introduced the system of multidirectional scaffolding. In 1994, it improved the quality of its products by adopting hot-dip galvanisation.
In the 2000s, CETA widened its range of services by introducing the rental of its products and strengthened its international presence. In 2009 it became part of the Co.Ge.Fin. Group (165 million euros in turnover and 290 employees).
In recent years, CETA has widened its range, designing and manufacturing containers for the automotive sector for the most important European manufacturers.
With the development of the green economy, CETA entered the sector of energy renovation for buildings, offering ventilated facades in a wide range of materials.
The quality of our products, our skill in design and our reliability in the management of projects allow us to supply our clients with solutions of high added value.
To be a main partner for designers, public and private clients and general contractors.
- Social responsibility
- Development of skills
- Respect for the environment